Pullulan capsules are made from Pullulan Starch. Pullulan capsules have an oxygen barrier eight times stronger than that of a gelatin capsule, and 300x stronger than that of HPMC capsules. Also, because they are crystal clear, the capsules have a high visual appeal.
- Vegetarian Pullulan Capsules are completely natural, environmentally-friendly and have a crystal clear, highly visual appeal.
- STRONGER OXYGEN BARRIER than gelatin or HPMC capsules. Pullulan is superior in protecting nutrients and APIs from oxidation, meaning that any fillings sensitive to oxygen such a Vitamin C will retain their appearance and integrity 300 times better than regular HPMC and 9 times better than gelatin capsules.
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pullulan is FDA-approved, food-grade all-vegan product made from Pullulan starch
- A 000 capsule can be filled with up to 1370 mg of powder, varying with powder density. Typical fill weight is approximately 960 mg using a density of .70.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED- We stand behind our products and our high standards of customer service.
Vegan 000 capsules
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Dec 2019
I’m a plant based vegan who makes his own kratom capsules and amazon failed twice to deliver the correct size so I went to look for a non monopoly company and found this. Great product very healthy. Will keep buying thanks. Any chance of discounts in the future?
Sturdy but sticky
Posted by R on 12th Oct 2019
These capsules are very sturdy - I use them in a capsule machine, and with a different kind of capsule, I have to be careful that I don't smash one end in when putting the caps on, but with these I don't have to worry about that - it's pretty difficult to dent them. However, they are very sticky, and if there is even the tiniest bit of moisture on your hands, they WILL stick. Maybe for some this isn't a problem, but it's the exact reason I don't use gelatin capsules. Because of this, I may or may not buy these again, because HPMC veggie capsules don't stick unless they're actually wet.
000 Veg Capsules
Posted by Unknown on 27th Apr 2019