Our Size 1 Vegetarian Herbal Oil capsules are designed with a special locking system which allows the capsule to hold oils. Our Herbal oil caps have 6 patented outer locking devices and two inner locks to prevent leakage, whereas dry powder caps only contain one locking device. OILCAPS unique mold-pin design optimizes filling performance by significantly reducing the clearance between the cap and the end the body (See diagram below). Additionally, OILCAPS machinability is identical to that standard of hard capsules.Capsule Supplies OIL CAPS consist only two ingredients: HPMC and purified water. HPMC (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) is derived from 100% natural plant cellulose from either pine orpoplar. OIL CAPS contain no preservatives, gelatin, corn, wheat, animal by-products or starch. All of our products are approved by the FDA and are both Kosher and Halal certified. CAUTION: Capsules may not be 100% effective with all viscosity of oils! We highly recommend you test a small amount only at first to see whether the capsules will be effective with the oils you are using.The effectiveness of leakage prevention can vary due to the difference in viscosity, fluidity, heat expansion, and other physicochemical traits of each fill material. When testing your product, it is recommended to start with only a few capsules at a time and wait 12-24 hours to determine whether your fill material is suitable for the capsules.
- DESIGNED FOR OILS: PurecapsUSA Herbal oil caps have 6 patented outer locking devices and two inner locks to prevent leakage vs dry powder caps which only contain one locking device.
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Our FDA-approved, pharmaceutical-grade all-vegetarian (vegan) capsules are made only from vegetable cellulose (derived from either pine or poplar) and purified water. PurecapsUSA HPMC (Hypromellose) vegetarian capsules are Kosher and Halal certified, and contain no corn, wheat, gelatin, animal by-products or starches.
- SAFE AND EASY - Make your own supplements with pure, natural ingredients.
- A Size 1 capsule can be filled with up to 500 mg of powder, depending powder density. Typical fill weight is approximately 350 mg using a density of .70.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED- We stand behind our products and our high standards of customer service.