Irish moss is a tough and stringy red, yellow, or purple seaweed growing up to 6 inches (250 mm) high on rocks in tidal pools along the northern Atlantic. It is harvested to make carrageenan, a thickening agent for jellies, puddings, and soups, and is a traditional herbal remedy in Ireland.
Herbs are available in 4, 8 or 16 oz. packages and are conveniently pre-ground to a fine powder that is ready to encapsulate. Please choose option to select size and to view cost. Pricing includes shipping within the US.
- SAFE AND EASY - Make your own supplements with pure, natural ingredients.
- PURE INGREDIENTS: PurecapsUSA FDA-approved, pharmaceutical-grade all-vegetarian (vegan) capsules are made only from vegetable cellulose (derived from either pine or poplar) and purified water. PurecapsUSA HPMC (Hypromellose) vegetarian capsules are Kosher and Halal certified, and contain no corn, wheat, gelatin, animal by-products or starches.
- Fast dissolving and easily digestible - NOTE: Not for liquids
- A Size 00 capsule can be filled with up to 950 mg of powder, depending powder density. Typical fill weight is approximately 665 mg using a density of .70.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED- We stand behind our products and our high standards of customer service.